Housekeeping

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue May 17 06:40:52 UTC 2011

This is kind of half a memo-to-self, but of course, the more people who
help out, the merrier :)

So we have various housekeeping tasks that come under the Bugzappers
umbrella, and may have been neglected lately:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Fedora15

since we haven't run a Bugzappers meeting for a while we should check up
on these and make sure they're happening; it may make sense to pull them
into the QA process instead of Bugzappers, or just run a BZ meeting to
look after them.

If anyone is already working on this, or has a good plan, do speak up!
Otherwise I'll look at doing something about it.