F15 - status of /run/user, /dev/shm, and potential for a DoS attack

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:36:24 UTC 2011

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson <johannbg <at> gmail.com> writes:

>     this issue was discussed first on the devel list then for some odd reason
>     it leaked or reappeared here and it got exactly the same responses.

We as users should be thankful that people brought it up here as well !

Btw, we discussed here many security issues here - do you remember long and
lively SELinux threads here ? They had an important purpose - to make users
better understand what they can expect by having it on their system.
Many learned a lot here, myself included :-)

It is all about Quality of this product called Fedora.

JB