[Test-Announce] Fedora 15 Final Release Candidate 3 (RC3) Available Now!

BeartoothHOS beartooth at comcast.net
Wed May 18 21:22:29 UTC 2011

On Mon, 16 May 2011 01:46:58 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> On 05/16/2011 01:02 AM, BeartoothHOS wrote:
>>
>> 	After several false tries, I did get a DVD which upgraded my
>> previous release candidate (from preupgrade on F140, or said it had.
>> Fwiw, the situation is unchanged, despite that an daily yum updates: it
>> can launch and run KDE4, but Gnome gets only a drawing with a computer
>> frowning.
>
> Is there a bug report associated with this problem? Hardware details?
> Did you try with a new user?  Do you have any extensions installed?

	I apologize for taking so long.

	I haven't filed one, on the presumption that the known bug is
still the problem, despite having been supposedly fixed. Wrong?

	I don't speak hardware; but I can post the output of lshw, or
some part of it if I know how to find that.

	I did create a new user, and got the same result.

	Extensions? For what? A browser??