Feedback needed : Fedora 15 Announcement

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu May 19 14:21:41 UTC 2011

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-February/148863.html

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-May/151344.html

> Frankly, I do not too much care about what is "default" in Fedora, but
> it seems to me that "default" should mean stable for use, not
> experimental.

I don't think Btrfs developers consider it experimental anymore since
they have documented that no further incompatible disk format changes
will be made and considering the fact that Red Hat has strong
participation in Btrfs development upstream, we rely on their expertise. .

Rahul