fsck.btrfs? (Was Re: Feedback needed : Fedora 15 Announcement)

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:25:10 UTC 2011

On 05/19/2011 08:57 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 05/19/2011 07:28 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
>> I assume since btrfs is available without a special boot command that
>> it now has fsck? If so it might be a good thing to mention since I
>> think the lack of it has scared a lot of people off from trying it.
>
> It has a limited fsck.  A more feature rich version is under active
> development and that is the only reason it is not the default filesystem
> yet.

Where?

[pilcher at ian ~]$ sudo yum --disablerepo=*-debuginfo provides '*/fsck.btrfs'
Loaded plugins: auto-update-debuginfo, fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit
 * fedora: ftp.ndlug.nd.edu
 * livna: rpm.livna.org
 * rpmfusion-free-rawhide: mirrors.tummy.com
 * rpmfusion-nonfree-rawhide: mirrors.tummy.com
 * updates-testing: mirrors.usc.edu
livna/filelists_db
     | 1.4 kB     00:00
rpmfusion-free-rawhide/filelists_db