Feedback needed : Fedora 15 Announcement

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:40:54 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure. If you have a Fedora account, you can create

Yup, already a contributor.

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Btrfs

So THAT'S how you create a new page... simple, and intuitive (if
you're not already used to looking for a link/button!)

> I did one for Ext4 when it was introduced
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ext4_in_Fedora_11
>
> I can help out.  If you are on irc,  ping me.  I am mether in #fedora-devel

I'll look at creating the page when I'm home from work. I'm not on IRC
much but I may start a thread on the -devel list to generate some
discussion and content ideas.

Thanks,
Richard