My Fedora 15 beta experiences so far

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:13:08 UTC 2011

On 05/23/2011 06:54 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> I don't know, I found out that was the reason it didn't
> work for me from another message where someone was saying that's
> what happened, so I assumed it was a known issue. It also
> requires a lot more code to go looking for ifcfg-* files
> in order to conditionally disable the button, so someone
> did something deliberate around there.

I think this is just a assumption and heresay.  What we have seen in
such instances is that,  testers often assume bugs to be deliberate
design and problems don't get fixed. Regardless of whether it was
designed or not,  if something doesn't make sense to you,   report it as
a bug.   If nothing, we will get the rationale documented better.

Rahul