RPMFusion not working for Fedora 15

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 19:16:53 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 2:08 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R
<caf at omen.com> wrote:
> After installing RPMFusion and enabling it in sources, downloading vlc
> or ffpmeg fails:
>
> GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 14] Could not open/read
> file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-rpmfusion-free-fedora-15-x86_64
> fed
>
> After that (just now) I installed VLC on Fedora 14 and there were no
> complaints.

Even though I'm sure many of the RPMFusion admins monitor this list It
would be better to post this to the RPMFusion mailing list.

I recently became a RPMFusion packager and still don't understand the
inner workings but I know there was some effort to branch F15 on
RPMFusion as it was still using the devel branch. It's either not
complete yet or maybe something went wrong.

Richard