The system network services are not compatible with this version.

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Sat May 28 07:00:15 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 02:14:36PM +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:

> It just happened with the latest pushed update of NetworkManager (I
> updated this morning) on a clean F15 system (not an upgraded one).
> Service is started (as opposed to cited bug above) and I have tried to
> downgrade the 3 packages that were upgraded but since there is no
> connectivity I can't.

Is that really something which would bar you from configuring your
network connection by yourself using 'ip'?  I understand that you
would like NM to work but at this moment you are trying to recover
from a dead end.  Alternatively you can boot "rescue" from your
installation media, which presumably will bring up a network
connection, and adjust installed packages from there.

   Michal