The system network services are not compatible with this version.

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Sat May 28 19:03:57 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 07:04:34PM +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:

> Now, should I file a bug on this unsuccessful upgrade?

I would think so; although it is not even clear from your
description what really happened apart of "it did not work" after
you upgraded "something".

Strictly speaking, as you are talkig already about a release, this
is even a wrong mailing list to discuss this matter.  Especially
that others may be affected by the same problem and they will hardly
look for hints here.

   Michal