My Fedora 15 beta experiences so far

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Sat May 28 22:49:37 UTC 2011

On 05/28/2011 06:42 PM, Jason D. Clinton wrote:

> The new connection editor is not finished yet. You can still use the
> old one; it's in the applications list as "Network Connections."
>
> P.S. Please assume that we mean well.

  Could we start making a habit of naming the executable as well when we
refer to applications - just using names (which may apply to different
applications over time) is quite a lot less than ideal.

  Is the "old" one /usr/bin/nm-applet ?

  thanks.

  P.S. Additional benefit is the same advice may work for other window
managers as well ... where menu 'names' may be different yet again.