gnome login problems...

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 05:12:19 UTC 2011

Greetings All:

I am having problems with the gnome login screen right now!

When I first turn on my computer for the day, the gnome login comes up with
no user selection at all!  No other option either and no buttons
available...

I press Cntrl-Alt-Delete, and it gives me the buttons of Cancel and Log
out...
Press Log oUt, and it goes black for a second and comes up with the same
gnome login except that Other is now available and the buttons too...

I can click other, and it will give me the user/ password entry fields...

I can now login, but it is a pain in the bottom to have to do it this way...

Does anyone else have this problem as well and is there a possible work
around to get it back?

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"