Security Lab Test-cases

Athmane Madjoudj athmane at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 30 07:32:58 UTC 2011

On 05/30/2011 05:37 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-05-28 at 10:20 +0000, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
...snip...

> awesome! thanks so much for doing this. I'll take a quick look at the
> test cases and see if I have any suggestions tomorrow, and maybe we can
> plan a way to incorporate testing of the security lab spin into the F16
> validation testing. thanks again!

F16 security lab test matrix is basically F16 LXDE (part) + apps
test-cases, however apps test-cases can be time consuming, so keeping
security lab tests separate from others (Gnome, KDE, Xfce, LXDE) is
better in IMHO.

Currently I'm working on Nmap, Wireshark (currently broken RHBZ #708250
but works fine on KDE), and Scapy, for Scapy I'm thinking to automate
the tests.

Also we need to focus on important apps in the spin, covering all apps
is not straightforward.

Regards.
--
Athmane Madjoudj