My Fedora 15 beta experiences so far

Jason D. Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Tue May 31 14:45:14 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 09:37, Pasha R <pashar.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I am. Some people suddenly force me to either change distribution
> or to lose access to many functions I found useful and essential, and
> access to this functionality were one of the reasons for me to use
> linux/fedora instead of other OS/distro combination. So, yes, I'm very
> unhappy with either of these choices, and especially so, because I
> don't see any logical explanation for such changes.

Your unhappiness is the result of some assumption which were wrong as
has been pointed out to you in this thread. If you have more specific
issues about which you are unhappy, we can address those.

Regardless of whether or not your unhappiness is the result of GNOME
3's release, unhappiness does not give you the right to insult, berate
and abuse us on this or any other mailing list. If you have legitimate
concerns, you can voice them without resorting to school yard behavior
and we can try to address them.