Gnome 3

Lawrence E Graves lgraves at
Tue May 31 15:54:10 UTC 2011

I have read all of the opinions about Gnome 3 and was reluctant to
participate in the discussion but something would not let me leave it
Many of you have purchased new cars and I am quite sure there were some
things on the car that were not quite what you thought they would be but
I asked the question "Did you go to the dealer and complain or did you
just work it out."
Yes, I have only been using Fedora for about 7 years and Gnome 3 is
"NEW" but I have discovered that every day I wake up is new but I just
work it out.
I believe if we concentrate on the solutions rather than the problems it
will all get resolved. I just wish I could help on the level needed to
help fix those things that are broken. Enough said. I have learned to
stay in the boat whatever the storms may be.
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves at>
All things are workable but not all things work.
Prov. 3:5&6