My Fedora 15 beta experiences so far

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Tue May 31 16:04:01 UTC 2011

On 05/31/2011 11:27 AM, Pasha R wrote:
> This Fedora release is simply too useless for me - DSL connection is
> just one of many features I lost with this release (actually, it
> isn't, I never used NetworkManager before as it never supported
> configuration that I want to use).

  Speaking of network manager - does anyone know if KDE network manager
applet in F15 is the same app (with whatever missing features) or is it
KDE specific and therefore retained functionality ?

  If the latter - can the kde one be used in gnome 3 ?

  I assume the backend NetworkManager daemon is not lacking functionality ?

  thanks.