My Fedora 15 beta experiences so far

Jason D. Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Tue May 31 16:22:54 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:15, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> You also seem
> to be forgetting that he *did* have a specific concern which you haven't
> addressed: he asked why the screensaver functionality had been removed
> and you refused to answer because you didn't like his tone.

I am not here to speak for the GNOME Design Team or to justify
decisions that I had nothing to do with. And I certainly don't feel
obligated to answer questions from people that are acting childish.
Indeed drago01 answered his question quite well and better than I
could have, which you seem to have missed.

I'm here to solve actual problems. A philosophical question
justification for the the addition or removal of a control panel
applet is not an actual problem.