My Fedora 15 beta experiences so far

John Dulaney j_dulaney at live.com
Tue May 31 17:42:01 UTC 2011

>Yes, we use the exact same applet in GNOME 3 Fallback Mode
>so we have an interest in its continued maintenance for the foreseesble future.

Indeed.  Maybe that's how I got it, from testing fallback?  Anyway, it
still has all the functionality that it had before, or at least everything
I use.  I wonder who maintains it (I'll look it up)?  This is an app
that, because of Fluxbox and several other 'minority' desktops
that would be good to have for some time.  I'm thinking that it should
be quite some time before we have to worry about NM API changes
again (at least I hope so).

John Dulaney