gnome-shell-extensions-drive-menu not ejecting devices

Pratyush Sahay pratyush.a.sahay at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:05:38 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 05/31/2011 11:19 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >
> > Works just fine here.  What version of GNOME Shell and this extension
> > are you using?
> >
> > $ rpm -q gnome-shell gnome-shell-extensions-drive-menu
> >
> > gnome-shell-3.0.2-1.fc15.x86_64
> > gnome-shell-extensions-drive-menu-3.0.2-1.g63dd27cgit.fc15.noarch
>
> Let me take that back.,  It doesn't work for me after the latest update.

Mine is also the same version..

$ rpm -q gnome-shell gnome-shell-extensions-drive-menu

gnome-shell-3.0.2-1.fc15.i686
gnome-shell-extensions-drive-menu-3.0.2-1.g63dd27cgit.fc15.noarch

Also, since the last update, the drive-menu icon is being shown perennially
even without any external drives being mounted. When i click on it, its
showing the hard drive partitions which i have mounted from /etc/fstab ..
This wasnt the behaviour until few days back, when only an external device
used to trigger the icon to show up.

--
Regards,

Pratyush Sahay