My Fedora 15 beta experiences so far

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Tue May 31 18:19:59 UTC 2011

On 05/31/2011 01:11 PM, drago01 wrote:
> A screensaver isn't the right tool for this ... there are lots of
> dedicated apps for viewing family pictures.

Displaying random pixels (that just happen to be in the shape of photos)
is not a proper tool for screen saving? Huh? I believe he is not using
it for viewing family pictures, rather, as a /screen saver/ that just
happens to be his family pictures. This type of feature (photo sideshow
for a screen saver) is more "typical user friendly" versus a complete
black screen, mathematical shapes, or colored squares.

This seems like such a silly discussion to be having in the Earth year
of 2011.