Gnome 3

Pasha R pashar.ml at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:18:54 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Jason D. Clinton <me at jasonclinton.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:46, Pasha R <pashar.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  it looks like
>> this car has gas and brake pedals swapped and steering wheel is
>> nowhere to be found..
>
> How can you expect anyone to have a productive discussion with you
> when the starting point is absurd hyperbole?

This hyperbole reflects my view of the situation. It is different from
yours - everyone probably already guessed that. And about productive
discussions: answering direct questions helps.
So, lets  tackle the screensaver issue again. As I understand from
your answer there are currently no plans to return screensavers other
than blank screen - it is not a temporary matter of lack of resources.
I would like to see this decision reversed. So, I would like to
understand the reasoning behind it. This is probably more constructive
start than shouting "give me back my screensavers".