Gnome 3

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 23:49:31 UTC 2011

Lawrence,

> --
> All things are workable but not all things work.
> Prov. 3:5&6
>
> --

The quote
\begin{quote}
All things are workable but not all things work.
Prov. 3:5&6
\end{quote}

 applies or not?

Anyhow, For the users that don't like Gnome 3  I like the Dennis Green Quote :)

Q:  Who were they?  Who did this?

A:  ``They were who we thought they were''

Q:  Why did you not stop them?

A:  ``We let them off the hook''

I for one, would like that people do give it a chance, as they did with KDE 4.X :)

Regards,

Antonio

A happy KDE 4.6.X, Gnome 3/Gnome 2.32.X/XFCE/LXDE user :)
All/Most of the desktops have an equal opportunity to be in my machines and I am happy to have them too!