Re: Emergency F16 blocker review meeting Minutes -> Adam W.

little.owl little.owl at email.cz
Wed Nov 2 13:57:44 UTC 2011

Hi Adam W.,

I went through the bug review meeting log [1]. I agree with the final decision which was made during the meeting (#748272); the last problem is probably specific to the EFI implementation on the netbook.

However, if the reporter is described as "a bit of a pita", who needs "shepherding", it doesn't make any sense to bring it up, regardless the bug is well-founded or not.

Please, next time, if you have some objections, let me know directly, I am not deaf and blind and any feedback is welcomed.

Best Regards

Vaclav M.

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-bugzappers/2011-11-01/f16-blocker-bug-review-meeting-5-and-a-half.2011-11-01-17.01.log.html