New BugZapper Introduction

Darren LaChausse dlachausse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:11:31 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to joining the Fedora Bug Zappers Team.
I know quite a few programming languages as well.  I am familiar with
C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Tcl/Tk, Javascript, Perl, Pascal, Shell
Scripting, Erlang, and C#.

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Darren LaChausse, I am 28 years old and I currently live in
Maryland, USA.  I have used almost every release of Fedora and before
that Red Hat Linux since Red Hat 5.2.  (Not RHEL, the original Red Hat
Linux.)  I "cut my teeth" on Red Hat Linux so I have always favored
Red Hat and Fedora as my distributions of choice.  My programming
skills are mostly self-taught, although I did take some computer
science courses when I was in college.

I think bug zapping would be a good place for me to get involved with
the Fedora project due to my programming knowledge.  I do not have a
lot of free time due to professional and personal obligations, but I
will make every effort to contribute to bug zapping in Fedora.

Feel free to contact me at this e-mail address: dlachausse AT gmail DOT com

Next on my to-do list is learning how to use IRC, so I do not
currently have an IRC nick, but I intend to use dlachausse for that as
well.

Thank you.

-Darren