newegg.com and firefox on fedora 16?

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.us
Thu Nov 3 21:07:47 UTC 2011

On 11/03/2011 04:50 PM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Explain yourself out of that one. I'm done with this thread.
I do not understand why you feel the need to be so confrontational and
hostile about this issue. It is neither productive nor helpful, and it
has the tendency to scare off testers from providing useful feedback.

Neither the OP nor I can explain /why/ his system behaves the way it
does. But his system is clearly behaving that way, and being able to
explain why is not a prerequisite to being able to share whatever
information we do know in the hope that it will be helpful to others.

   jik

//