Anaconda .25 and 3TB Drive Oops

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Fri Nov 4 06:59:57 UTC 2011

Still picking up the pieces...

After moving some large file systems off the first 3TB drive
I zeroed the partition table and started with a BIOS partition.
After setting up the various partitions the installer insisted
on putting the boot on the one 2TB drive I have in the system.

I then disconnected the 2TB drive and rebooted the installer.
Without a smaller drive to put the boot loader on, the installer
refused to  move off the partition defining page.  I had to
reconnect the 2TB drive to install Verne.

So, apparently, Verne cannot install on a machine with only
3TB drives.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com