New BugZapper Introduction

Matthew Savage matthew.savage.4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:19:44 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

I just joined the triagers group and I would like to know where I can help
out.

My name is Matt Savage and I live in Massachusetts.  I have experience
using Ubuntu and Fedora for the last 3 years or so.  I am a software
engineer that works on the mainframe.  I work mostly with DB2, Cobol and
JCL but I have some C+ experience as well.

Best way to get in touch with me would be this email address because it
gets forwarded to my phone.

Glad to be part of the group.  Let me know where I can start out.

-Matt