New BugZapper Introduction

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Nov 4 17:38:20 UTC 2011

Dne 4.11.2011 13:19, Matthew Savage napsal(a):
> I just joined the triagers group and I would like to know where I can
> help out.

Feel free to ping me on #fedora-bugzappers anytime (I am usually around
CET business hours and in the evening).

We also maintain (well, more or less maintain)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers with all information we have
for budding bug zappers (particularly
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Joining is meant to be a good
start page).

Also, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers
contains a list of components and their current maintainers (the list is
not completely update). I would say that especially xorg* and
firefox/thunderbird can use any amount of help (but that's my egoism,
probably, others will say they components us most deserving as well).

Welcome on board!

Matěj