Anaconda Storage log

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sat Nov 5 15:35:55 UTC 2011

> On Fri, 2011-11-04 at 14:54 -0700, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
> > Here is the anaconda storage log from the successful install
> > with the loader going to the 2 TB drive not the 3 TB.
>
> I think the log from the fail case (no 2TB disk present) might be a bit
> easier to use, if you could get that? Thanks!

And if your trying to follow this thread, oh wait, maybe the original
thread was 2 topics ago, look for "Fail Case' as a new thread cuz am
sure Chuck will start *another* new one since he's posting something
*New* about the *same* problem he started with?

Chuck, if you start a thread bout a problem, then WTH can't you post in
the same thread  until it's solved?  Now if someone else wanted to
follow the *original*, how the hell could they if you keep starting new
threads just cuz you posted something new bout the same damn problem?

Bleh, I give up, thankfully I *don't* have to follow this.  Just annoys
me LOL

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY