Anaconda Storage log (Adam Williamson)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Nov 5 16:21:42 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-11-05 at 08:34 -0700, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
> Where would that be?  I think it disappeared when the installer
> exited without actually doing anything.

You'd have to re-do the test, and when you reach the point where you
can't continue because you have nowhere to put the bootloader, switch to
ctrl-alt-f2 which gives you a console. The anaconda logs will be
in /tmp: you can either fpaste them out if you have a network connection
or simply plug in a USB stick, mount it manually, and copy them onto it.