[Test-Announce] 2011-11-07 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Nov 7 08:25:06 UTC 2011

> WHAT: Fedora QA Meeting
> WHEN: 15:00 UTC (12:00 EST, 09:00 PST)
> WHERE: #fedora-meeting
>
> It's meeting time again! It's the first meeting of the post-Fedora 16
> era, so time to dust off anything you've been sitting on through the
> release crunch. Also note that clocks went back in North America
> today,
> but we do not change the meeting time, so it may be an hour later for
> you now. I don't know where else in the world the clock change
> happened,
> but if it changed for you this weekend, remember the meeting's an
> hour
> later.

I am sooo confused every time the clock changes. But you were given one extra hour during the night, and UTC doesn't move, that means the meeting should be one hour earlier for you. Using the time converter it says 10 AM for New York and 7 AM for Vancouver.

I remember that we always changed our meeting time when summer/winter time was adjusted in USA. That would imply going for 16:00 UTC during the winter. Hey, I don't complain, the current situation is better for me. But it might not be ideal for you :)

If there are key characters missing at the meeting today (and provided that my math was correct), we might delay the meeting for one hour.