[Test-Announce] 2011-11-07 @ ** 16:00 UTC ** - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Nov 7 08:56:49 UTC 2011

UPDATE: As Kamil pointed out, I screwed up the time thing entirely in
the initial announcement for this meeting. So here's a corrected
version. We will adjust the meeting time for DST changes just as we did
last year, starting this week. So the meeting is at 16:00 UTC, which
means that if your clocks changed this weekend, the meeting is at *the
same time as always* as far as your local time is concerned. If your
clocks didn't go back this weekend, the meeting will be one hour later
in your local time. Hope that's clear! If you're unsure, just do 'date
-u' at a console and it'll tell you what time it is in UTC right at the
moment you run the command, and you can figure it out from there. Sorry
for any confusion.

WHAT: Fedora QA Meeting
WHEN: 16:00 UTC (11:00 EST, 08:00 PST)
WHERE: #fedora-meeting

It's meeting time again! It's the first meeting of the post-Fedora 16
era, so time to dust off anything you've been sitting on through the
release crunch.

If anyone has anything to add to the agenda, please reply to this mail,
and I will add it. Thanks!

Proposed agenda:
* Previous meeting follow-up [1]
* F16 release planning: common bugs, retrospective, etc
* FESCo plan to drop proven tester process
* Fedora 17 pre-planning: anaconda GUI rewrite
* AutoQA update
* Upcoming QA Events
* Open discussion

If you have any suggested topics, feel free to respond to this email or
bring them up during open discussion.

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-10-31/fedora-qa.2011-10-31-15.03.html