Nautilus 3.2.1 Does Not Work

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Mon Nov 7 18:49:02 UTC 2011

On 11/07/2011 07:03 PM, James J Catchpole wrote:
> I have been using Fedora 16 for some time now and Nautilus has never
> worked. I assumed that it would be fixed but so far nothing has been
> done. I have been watching for other posts regarding it but have seen
> none so perhaps it is limited to my system. I am currently at
> nautilus-3.2.1-2.fc16.i686. It is not a disaster as I can use Thunar as
> a file manager, but Nautilus is suppose to be an integral component of
> gnome.

James,

I can't see this! I'm working with nautilus since the very first
versions (alpha) of F16, actually with  nautilus-3.2.1-2.fc16.x86_64,
but having no problems all in all. Additionally, you did not describe
which problems you have :-) Why?

Kind regards

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de>