gnome extensions in F16 working?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 12:03:48 UTC 2011

Hello,
in F15 I was using righthotcorner and alternative-status-menu.
On the same hw installed from scratch F16 rc5 and then updates.
I installed then
gnome-shell-extension-righthotcorner-1.0-1.fc16.noarch
gnome-shell-extension-alternative-status-menu-3.2.0-1.fc16.noarch

But none of them is working... in the sense that no expected new action happens
I'm going to bugzilla them if not already...
Donna if it is a matter of extensions as a whole or these two
particular extensions I use... anyone using successfully any
extension?

Thanks in advance,
Gianluca