Possible rpm issue in rawhide with scripts

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Nov 14 18:30:58 UTC 2011

I have been seeing a lot of script failures when doing updates in rawhide
the last few days. At first I thought it was an isolated package problem,
but now I am thinking there might be a more general problem.

I have seen this with kernel, various ghc packages and inn. For example:
Non-fatal POSTIN scriptlet failure in rpm package ghc-transformers-devel-0.2.2.0-11.fc17.3.i686
warning: %post(ghc-transformers-devel-0.2.2.0-11.fc17.3.i686) scriptlet failed, exit status 127