ftp on f16

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Wed Nov 16 18:30:53 UTC 2011

Had ftp working on my machine, as a server, via pure-ftpd.  Know I had
some updates as of last day or two, and just tried to ftp into my server
again and it works as normal exept it don't accept my password or keeps
failing me (password is correct, hasn't changed).

Wondering if an update in the last few days, maybe something to do with
authentication that might have caused a problem?  I can ssh into the box
so that works, and using same password as ftp.  And I have tried 2
different ftp server programs and both do same thing, recognizes user
but dont' let me in after password is entered.

Any ideas?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY