Reminder: Fedora 16 is now stable

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Wed Nov 23 17:21:34 UTC 2011

Jonathan Kamens wrote:
> Similarly, requests to test F16 packages in updates-testing and/or
> messages concerning the results of such testing would seem to be
> appropriate here.

Yes, and it would be the only appropriate time I would send an e-mail to
this list.

> Am I missing something?

Yes, seeing "HELP! My XYZ is broke! What do I do to fix it?" messages
for non-updates-testing packages. Your comments would suggest that the
users list has no purpose.

I don't feel like dragging this thread on into a ton of bike shedding.
Common sense should apply when you e-mail here.