Nouveau problem in F-16

ergodic gmml at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 24 19:41:06 UTC 2011

Regardless there is something that changed from F-15 to F-16.  F-15 runs with no problem.

It would be interesting to know how many potential users were turned away by an installation that fails during the first boot.

Just for the sake of a test I installed Ubuntu 11.10 with no problems. It worked right out.

As I mentioned,  I have been using Fedora since version 3.  Maybe because of the greater program complexity or whatever, there is a need to raise the standards.

Cheers