Release criterion proposal: betanag removal

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Wed Nov 30 16:03:12 UTC 2011

> A straightforward release criterion proposal: we should have a criterion
> just to specify that the anaconda betanag screen (and any others we put
> in) should be removed for final. Right now this is one of those things
> that's "just obvious" but that we ought to write down somewhere. How
> about, in the Final criteria, simply:
>
> * No notices or alerts about pre-release status should be present

Yea that might be one of those last step things that needs to be on the
list before going final or at least the final spins are created.  Hell,
just to give it a little more time, could do it before the RC's are
created since they are pretty much final.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best town on Earth!"