Karma request for F16 Beta updates

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Oct 3 16:09:25 UTC 2011

Hey, folks - we need to up-karma all the updates that went into F16 Beta
so they can be pushed out to mirrors ahead of release, so people who net
install with updates-testing disabled will get the Beta package set.

The remaining updates which need karma are:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2011-13478 (anaconda)
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/grub-0.97-79.fc16

for the first one, you can +1 if Beta RC4 installed for you, pretty
much. For the second, you need to have an F16 system with grub (not
grub2), which many of you who updated from F15 may have. Or if you have
an EFI-capable system and can confirm you can install Beta RC4 via EFI
and boot it, that's a good test too.

Once these hit +3 karma we should be done with Beta packages! Thanks
all.