Karma request for F16 Beta updates

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Oct 3 16:58:20 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 03, 2011 at 09:09:25 -0700,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/grub-0.97-79.fc16

> much. For the second, you need to have an F16 system with grub (not
> grub2), which many of you who updated from F15 may have. Or if you have
> an EFI-capable system and can confirm you can install Beta RC4 via EFI
> and boot it, that's a good test too.

I'd probably only to be able to give a +0. The system boots with grub
and kernel updates work (but they did as soon as I removed grub2 and now
you can't have both). I don't see a fix for the grub-install issue, so
mostly likely that part is still broken and fixing it after a bad test
is a bit of a pain.