f 16 beta in virtualbox

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 3 19:23:50 UTC 2011

I'm able now to log in graphically in F16 and get Gnome Shell, but only with the
alternative status menu extension disabled. (The Alt trick to see the "Power
Off..." option works, at least.) In Rawhide, I still can't log in graphically at
all, even with the gnome-shell-extension-* packages removed. Today there were
F16 updates for gnome-shell-extension-* so that might account for the difference.

With the regular guest additions, I would get fallback mode in both, and that
worked normally.