oh no something has gone wrong ... :( f16 beta

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 00:58:00 UTC 2011

Dear Folks,

as the title says, I downloaded and installed from live cd Live F16 Beta.  It worked fine.  I tried to update it(via yum to get lastest sources), and while the screen was locking to ask for password, the system was in the middle of getting all the updates, and it jumped out ...

oh no something has gone wrong,.... and it cycled back and forth.  I tried to log into level 3, but with the systemd stuff, and the inexperience there, I managed to type a 3 at the end of the new grub2 menu :(, I ran yum-complete-transaction and it busted with too many duplicates.   I am trying again to get the updates again, but will post back as soon as I have something in concrete.

This is on a machine that was running F15 with gnome 3 with no problems using nouveau driver.

I also report that I got a selinux error(avc) when I was installing I tried to click on the avc but it did not run, so I do not know what it was, but I will try to install on another machine and see what I get there?

Hope to get more information than a simple
"Oh no something has gone wrong" :(

Regards,

Antonio