Huge thanks to all for Beta validation testing

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Oct 5 04:34:10 UTC 2011

Hey, everyone - I'm sorry this is late, but I've been catching up with
loose ends since Wednesday. Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone
who helped out with the crazy Beta validation process, and especially
the RC4 validation rush: amazingly, we had the installation test matrix
99% complete within 8 hours of the RC4 images being uploaded, which is
an incredible turnaround time. So huge thanks to everyone, and
particularly Andre, Chuck, Bob, John, Thomas, Tim, Tao, Hongqing and
Martin - there's no way the Beta could possibly have gotten out without
further slippage without all your hard work. Thanks again!