[Test-Announce] Proventesters meetup 2011-10-05 at 18UTC

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Oct 5 07:33:30 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-10-05 at 09:06 +0200, Matthias Runge wrote:

> Would another mailing list, e.g. proventester-list make sense?

I'm not sure that would really make sense, as much of the practical
discussion of proven testing is entirely shared with people testing the
same packages who don't happen to be proven testers. I'm not sure
there's enough proventesters administrivia to justify a separate list.
It can easily enough be discussed here, it's on-topic.