New BugZapper Introduction

Mohan R mohan43u at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:14:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for providing a way to contribute back to linux community. I am
Mohan, from chennai, India.

I can say I am a person who can go through C code and learn how it
works. Currently I'm getting deeper into glib, gio, gtk and frameworks
based on those libraries like gstreamer, NetworkManager etc. Also I am
very much interested in dbus daemons like UDisks, bluez and the entire
concept of systemd which fedora introduced to me.

Even though I am a linux user for nearly 3 years, I'm new to fedora.
Things like gnome3, systemd got me interested in fedora. I'm willing to
learn as well as to report/help/fix bugs which I can understand.

Looking forward to contribute.

Cheers,
Mohan R

irc: mohan43u at irc.freenode.net