NFS from F16 upgrade

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sat Oct 15 16:17:36 UTC 2011

OK, had box running F15 as my lil home server, mainly email, file
storage, etc.. and have nfs directory setup to mount on a client side
machine (my workstation).  Worked fine bout 10 mins ago.

UPgraded the box to F16 (via yum) and no errors and rebooted.  Booted up
fine (from what can tell) and seems to be working, including email.  But
can't mount the nfs directory now.

Something change and now need to look at/edit something to reconfigure,
or make sure some service is starting that might be new or something?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best town on Earth!"