Sudo not working

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Tue Oct 18 15:47:48 UTC 2011

Currently neither of the 2 boxes I have F16 on, will allow me to use
sudo.

[mike at scooby ~]$ sudo yum update
[sudo] password for mike:
mike is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.

[sudo] password for mike:
mike is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.

Yes I have /etc/sudoers file uncommented for the %wheel group.

Sudoers file...
%wheel ALL=(ALL)       ALL

Yes I have /etc/group listed mike in the wheel group.

Group file..
wheel:x:10:mike

Hasn't worked at all on one box since install my workstation just
started doing it, like maybe something went wrong after it was updated
recently in last day or two (went couple days without updates due to
configuring my server).

systemd-37-1.fc16.x86_64
sudo-1.8.1p2-2.fc16.x86_64

Anyone else?