F16 TC1: Bootloader stage 1 target dev snafu

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Thu Oct 20 08:53:16 UTC 2011

While attempting to install TC1 on omen.com, I ran
into a brick after setting a custom disk setup.
The loader (Anaconda?) refused to leave the disk
setup page complaining that there was no bootloader
syage 1 target dev.

The system consists of five 3 TB drives.  Previous F14
and F15 installs were uneventful.  I was attempting to
install to sda1.

Previously two of the drives had been 2TB instead of 3.
/dev/sda has been 3TB for some time.

P43NFO3   E6550  8GB

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com