F15 email

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 13:59:23 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-10-22 at 03:10 -0700, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
> Seems to be working at omen.com now after adjusting
> for a few FLAG DAY changes.
>
> The new Dovecot drops a few protocols that were in the
> old one, so email clients have to be adjusted.

If you wanted this to be a useful report you might have mentioned which
protocols in particular, as this is the sort of information that should
be in release notes.  Particularly since I don't see anything in either
the Fedora package changelog or upstream's release notes that sounds
like dropping protocols.

- ajax